Caramel CornFrom countrycooker 1 year ago
How to make it
- Fill a large roasting pan with 5-6 quarts of popcorn and peanuts
- Prepare 2 cups brown sugar,1/2 lb butter and 1/2 cup white corn syrup in sauce pan
- Boil 5 minutes then remove from heat
- Add vanilla,salt and baking soda
- blend and pour over popcorn
- Mix well with wooden spoon.
- Place in oven at 250 degrees for 40 minutes.
- stir occasionally to prevent sticking to the bottom of pan
- remove from oven and spread on wax paper and allow to cool
The Cookcountrycooker Woodstock, GA
- Not added to any groups yet!