Swiss Roll With ApplesFrom awrelie 2 years ago
How to make it
- Peel and grate apples, strain the juice and set aside. Add cinnamon, sugar [if wanted] to strained apples and mix.
- Whisk egg yolks with sugar until fluffy.
- Add flour mixed with baking powder.
- Whish egg whites until stiff and carefully mix into egg yolks.
- Line 23x28cm [9.1x11in] baking tray with baking paper. Spread grated apples evenly, leaving 2cm [0.8in] from sides.
- Pour the paste, make an even surface and bake in a preheated oven [180C - 356F] for 15 minutes.
- When it's baked, put another sheet of baking paper on the top and flip over.
- Remove baking papaer which was on the apples and make a roll at once.
- For cooling- it's better to leave it in a towel or baking papaer to avoid drying.
- Once cooled, dust with caster sugar.
The Cookawrelie Marijampolė, Lithuania
- Not added to any groups yet!