Philadelphia Cheese SteakFrom brianinphiladelphia 4 years ago
How to make it
- get grill up to 300 f
- score fat on strip steak
- directly over the fire ,leaning against the grill fat side down char fat for 2 minutes,
- remove steak, from the grill brush the meat with olive oil, salt pepper to taste,than dip all sides but the fat side into the cheese,coating thoroughly.
- away from the fire , place the 2 bricks so that they will support the steak and cook 12 to 14 minutes at 300 f,fat side down.
- remove steak and let rest...for 3 minutes to distribute the juices
- cut the bread in 4 pieces split lightly coat inside and out with olive oil
- grill bread.
- cut steak into 4 pieces and assemble sandwich,
- i like dusting with more cheese,and fresh sliced tomato in my ''cheesesteak''
People Who Like This Dish 1
- mandymoore Wiggins, Ms
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookbrianinphiladelphia Phila''duh''phia, Pa
- Not added to any groups yet!