Easy Brunch "quiche"From hollyeats 4 years ago
- About 2 cups leftover meat, cut into cubes (You can use chopped ham, meatloaf, beef, chicken-- anything really. Here I used cold meatballs) shopping list
- 2-3 sliced green/spring onions, including green part shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups grated raw zucchini (or use other vegetable; if cooked, cube and if raw, grate or chop finely) shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (depending on your other ingredients you could use Cheddar or Jack or....) shopping list
- 3/4 C all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt (I use Lawry's) shopping list
- Few grinds black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 TBS baking powder shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 3/4 C milk shopping list
- 2 TBS very soft butter OR oil (butter-flavored is nicest) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400° and grease a 9-inch pie pan.
- Evenly distribute the meat, vegetables and onions in the pan.
- Sprinkle top evenly with cheese.
- Stir together the flour, S&P, and baking powder in a small bowl.
- In another bowl, beat together the milk, eggs and oil until smooth.
- Add the wet to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour over the meat mixture and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until browned and set.
- Cool 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
The Cookhollyeats Shaftesbury, UK
- Not added to any groups yet!