Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies (Low Carb)From cinnamongal 4 years ago
- 1 19oz can of black beans, drained and rinsed well shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 egg whites (1/4 cup of carton egg whites) shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 2/3 cup Krisda stevia baking formula *See NOTE shopping list
- 1/4 cup earth balance vegan spread, melted (or you could use butter) shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 Tbsp all natural peanut butter shopping list
- Note: If you use stevia packets, you’ll want to use about 15 packets shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray and 8×8 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Blend all ingredients (except earth balance or butter) in a food processor or powerful blender until very well blended.
- You may need to scrape the sides and blend again.
- When its just about finished processing, add in the melted earth balance (or butter).
- Then stir in the chocolate chips by hand.
- Spread into the prepared pan.
- Swirl in the peanut butter into the top of the batter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until set around the outside and in the middle. It will just start to crack.
- Don’t test with a toothpick, as it won’t come out clean. You want them to be fudge-like anyway!
- Cool completely in fridge and cut into 16 squares.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- *They taste the best when they are completely chilled. Making a day ahead and keeping in the fridge is what I do.
The Cookcinnamongal Mequon, WI
- Not added to any groups yet!