Smartie CookiesFrom AamenaL 4 years ago
- • 75g softened or spreadable butter shopping list
- • 125g demerara sugar shopping list
- • 1 tsp chocolate essence (or vanilla) shopping list
- • 1 egg, lightly beaten shopping list
- • 150g self raising flour shopping list
- • 1 heaped tablespoon cocoa powder shopping list
- • 1-2 tubes SMARTIES shopping list
How to make it
- Method :
- 1. Turn the oven on to 180c
- 2. Cream the butter and sugar together in an electric mixer until light and fluffy, then add the egg little by little, beating all the time.
- 3. Fold in the sieved flour and cocoa and smarties
- 4. Drop dessertspoonfuls of the mixture onto the baking sheets, pushing the mix off the spoon with your finger.
- 5. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until they’re beginning to firm up on top: don’t over-bake them: they will harden as they cool, and you want to leave the centres a bit chewy
The CookAamenaL Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!