Corn BreadFrom davik 2 years ago
- 1/2 C butter, melted shopping list
- 2/3 C white sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 C buttermilk shopping list
- 1/2 t baking soda shopping list
- 1 C cornmeal shopping list
- 1 C all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 t salt shopping list
- Kernels from an ear of sweet corn (if available) shopping list
- oil or bacon grease to grease the cast iron pan shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat an oven and cast iron skillet to 375.
- Mix the dry ingredients together, then add the wet ingredients and mix the batter together.
- Remove the pan from the oven and grease the pan before adding the batter. Bake for ~25 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- davik Lansing, MI
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookdavik Lansing, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!