Iced CoffeeFrom brianinphiladelphia 4 years ago
How to make it
- in a large jar poor the bottled water and the coffee and let it sit with the lid on 15 hours
- after 15 hours thru a cheese cloth poor the contents of the jar, into a pan and discard the coffee grinds
- now rinse out the jar making sure no grinds remain and repoor from the pan to the jar thru cheese cloth again very slowly, this can take 45 minutes, once this step completed put the lid on and refrigerate! cream sugar optional
- note no ice cubes, unless you make them from the finished coffee
The Cookbrianinphiladelphia Phila''duh''phia, Pa
- Not added to any groups yet!