Burrito CasseroleFrom prancer 6 years ago
- 1 lb lb. of beef or ground turkey shopping list
- 1 can of refried beans shopping list
- 2-3 c. of shredded taco cheese or cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 4 oz. of sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 choppped medium yellow onion shopping list
- 1 package of taco seasoning shopping list
- 6 large flour tortillas shopping list
- your favorite hot sauce shopping list
How to make it
- First brown meat and onion, then drain off grease.
- Next you can add meat back to pot, and add taco seasoning and refried beans.
- Now take a separate bowl and add the soup plus the sour cream.
- Then you want to take 1/2 c of sour craem and lather on the casserole dish's bottom.
- With your hands, break up a couple of tortillas and lay them over the sour cream.
- Now add about 1/2 of the meat over the tortillas.
- For some heat splash some hot sauce.
- Keep repeating this until individual taste.
- Add some shredded cheese.
- Now bake, 350 degrees approx. 20-25 min.