Jumbo Corn MuffinsFrom georgiapeach0605 1 year ago
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup yellow cornmeal shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- Pinch cayenne pepper shopping list
- 2/3 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 2/3 cup corn kernels (about 1 ear fresh) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 450 degrees . Coat a 6-indention jumbo muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- In bowl, whisk flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, salt and cayenne. In small bowl, whisk buttermilk, oil and egg. Add buttermilk mixture to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Fold in corn. divide evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 22 minutes or until tops are golden. Remove muffins directly to wire rack; cool slightly. Serve!
The Cookgeorgiapeach0605 Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!