Chicken With Brown Rice SoupFrom mbelisle 1 year ago
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed shopping list
- 3 quarts chicken stock shopping list
- 1 large can (540 ml or 19 oz) diced tomatoes shopping list
- 3 cups cooked brown rice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried tarragon shopping list
- 2 tablespoons montreal chicken seasoning shopping list
How to make it
- Brown chicken in dutch oven coated with cooking spray and 1 tbsp oil.
- Add chicken stock, tomatoes and seasonings and bring to a boil.
- Add rice, reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
The Cookmbelisle Regina, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!