Homemade Potato WedgesFrom SpicyChica85 4 years ago
- 8-10 Medium potatoes shopping list
- 1-2 tsp Smoky paprika (to your own taste) shopping list
- 1-2 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1-2 tsp salt ( or flavored salt such as garlic salt, seasoning salt, ex.) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 2 Whole eggs shopping list
- 1 Cup milk shopping list
- A Deep fryer / Pan of oil heated to 300 degrees. ( set deep fryer to 300 I have a fry daddy with out a basket. works wonderful because if you fry anything with flour you end up with a messy oil when done.. shopping list
How to make it
- 1st. Cut all potatoes in to 8-12 piece wedges. Place in Cold water.
- 2nd. Mix Flour with Smoky Paprika, Black Pepper, and salt.
- 3rd.(In separate bowl) Whip eggs with the cup of milk.
- 4th. Preheat your deep fryer
- 5th. Have a pan or plate ready with paper towels. Also one for your battered wedges.
- 6th. BATTER UP! Place your wedge in milk/egg mixture, then flour mixture place on plate.
- 7th. Cook in oil till Golden. Place on paper towel to drain.
- * You can use the oil of choice i have used olive oil it had a more nutty taste. It is all in your personal taste buds.
The CookSpicyChica85 Naubinway, Mi
- Not added to any groups yet!