Easy Swedish MeatballsFrom fiestyfoodie 1 year ago
- For meatballs shopping list
- 1 lb ground turkey shopping list
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 egg beaten shopping list
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp ketchup shopping list
- 2 tsp mustard shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- For sauce/pasta shopping list
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 cup whole milk shopping list
- 1 can mushrooms shopping list
- 2-3 tbsp flour shopping list
- dash of sea salt shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
- fresh parsley and oregano chopped shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In a bowl combine turkey, bread crumbs, egg, sauce, ketchup, and mustard.
- 2 shape into 36 balls
- 3. Preheat oven to 350
- 4. In a large skillet, add just enough olive oil to coat and brown turkey balls until brown on all sides.
- 5. move balls to 13x9 glass pan and finish cooking turkey balls in oven for about 30 minutes or until no longer pink in the middle.
- While balls are in the oven, in same skillet the turkey balls were cooked in add mushroom soup, milk, and chopped parsley and oregano.
- Bring to a boil, while stirring continuously, add flour to thicken, add mushrooms. Simmer on low heat for 10 min.
- Prepare egg noodles according to package.
- Take turkey balls for oven and add to sauce. Strain noodles.
- Plating: Noodles on plate, the add balls and sauce. Season to taste, Serve with garlic bread and or nice tossed salad.
The Cookfiestyfoodie Merrill, WI
- Not added to any groups yet!