Crockpot Bacon Ranch ChickenFrom kathijo1230 3 years ago
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 4 tablespoons real bacon bits OR shopping list
- 8 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1 package ranch dressing mix shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- egg noodles or rice shopping list
How to make it
- Place chicken in greased 5-6 quart slow cooker.
- Combine bacon, garlic, ranch dressing mix, soup, and sour cream; mix well.
- Pour over chicken in the crock pot.
- Cook on high 3-4 hours.
- Shred the chicken using two forks.
- Serve over cooked egg noodles or rice.
The Cookkathijo1230 Kissimmee, Florida
- Not added to any groups yet!