Baked Parmesan ChickenFrom kathijo1230 2 years ago
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 2 cups seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- ¾ cup Grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Each salt and freshly grated black pepper shopping list
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter shopping list
- 4-6 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Line a 13 x 9 x 2” baking dish with foil and spread the olive oil over the foil.
- Combine the bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, paprika, salt and pepper in a shallow pie plate.
- Place the butter in another shallow pie plate and melt in the microwave.
- Taking one piece of chicken at a time, dip both sides of the chicken in the butter, then in the breadcrumbs.
- Lay the chicken on the foiled lined baking dish.
- Pour any remaining butter on top of the chicken.
- Bake 45-60 minutes depending on the thickness of the chicken or until done.
The Cookkathijo1230 Kissimmee, Florida
- Not added to any groups yet!