Easy And Creamy White Chicken EnchiladasFrom danni_appel 2 years ago
- 6-8 corn tortillas (enchilada size) shopping list
- 1 pre-cooked plain rotisserie chicken, shredded shopping list
- 1 cup sweet corn shopping list
- 4 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided in half shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 1 – 10oz can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 – 4oz can chopped green chiles shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Fill the center of each tortilla with a handful of shredded chicken, a tablespoon or so of the corn, and a pinch of the shredded cheese.
- Roll and place in the bottom of a baking dish with the seam side down.
- In a pot over medium heat melt the better. Add flour and whisk into a thick paste.
- Add chicken broth, cream of chicken, sour cream, chiles, salt and pepper.
- Whisk gently for about 5 minutes until warm and smooth.
- Pour the sauce over the enchiladas and top with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes and serve warm.
The Cookdanni_appel Colorado Springs, CO
- Not added to any groups yet!