Cheesy Chicken Tater Tot CasseroleFrom danni_appel 2 years ago
How to make it
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Layer half of the frozen tater tots on the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with 1/3 of the bacon pieces.
- Now top with 1/3 of the shredded cheese.
- Add diced chicken on top. Season with salt & pepper.
- Now add 1/3 of the bacon pieces and another 1/3 of shredded cheese.
- Put the rest of the frozen tater tots on top.
- Finish with the remaining 1/3 cheddar cheese and remaining 1/3 of bacon pieces.
- Pour 3/4 cup milk all over the top.
- Cover and cook on low about 4-6 hours.
- Note: Some slow cookers run at different temperatures. If you are using an older slow cooker (older than about 6 years old), your cooking time may take longer. Newer models run a bit hotter so keep an eye on this around the 4 hour mark. You want to make sure the chicken is cooked thoroughly (to 165F degrees).
The Cookdanni_appel Colorado Springs, CO
- Not added to any groups yet!