Mexican Breakfast CasseroleFrom sheracj 3 years ago
- 2 compari tomatoes, diced shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper, diced shopping list
- 6 bella mushrooms, diced shopping list
- 6 egss shopping list
- 1 can crescent rolls shopping list
- 3/4 cups of whole milk shopping list
- 2 pinches of parsley shopping list
- 1/4 tablespoon of salt shopping list
- 1/4 tablespoon of pepper shopping list
- 1 regular jar size of Pace Picante salsa (I used mild and chunky style) shopping list
- 1.25 lbs of ground turkey (either 97% lean or 85/15) shopping list
- 1 package of shredded sharp cheese (finely shredded) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- -Grease 9x13 casserole dish
- -Open crescent rolls and press into pan to create shell. Press seams together. Bring rolls up sides a little (does not need to go all the way to edge of pan)
- -Brown ground turkey (seasoning with s&p and 1st pinch of parsley), drain, and set aside.
- -Dice all veggies same size
- -In large bowl, whisk eggs lightly. Add milk and 1/4 salt and 1/4 pepper). Whisk again
- -Spread ground turkey over rolls then add veggies on top of turkey. Sprinkle 2nd pinch of parsley over veggies.
- -Spoon salsa over beef and veggies. Only use enough to cover in single layer. (so you will have salsa left over)
- -Slowly pour egg mixture over salsa making sure all of the dish is evenly covered with egg.
- -Sprinkle cheese over entire dish evenly.
- -Put in oven for 35 minutes. You want the cheese to be bubbly and be able to put a knife in center and still be clean when removed.
- -Serve hot and you can add a little salsa to top.
The Cooksheracj South, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!