Oats Crusted Fried ChickenFrom chefcolleen 4 years ago
- 6 chicken thighs(my favorite)or breast shopping list
- 3 tbsp onions shopping list
- 2 tbsp scallions shopping list
- 1 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 sprig thyme shopping list
- 1 tbsp salt shopping list
- 1 tbsp paprika shopping list
- 2 cups oats shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- oil shopping list
How to make it
- season the chicken using all the ingredients except for eggs oil flour and oats.
- be sure to leave a little pepper and salt.
- mix remaining pepper and salt with oats and flour.
- whisk eggs together in a separate bowl.
- dip chicken in egg mixture and then in oats mixture.
- deep fry or fry over low heat to cook thoroughly.
- drain on paper towel. serve hot.
The Cookchefcolleen Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!