Tarter Tot Taco Ravioli BakeFrom browneyegirl 1 year ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown the ground beef, onion and season with salt and pepper.Drain the excess fat.Stir in the taco seasoning.
- In an 9 x 9 or 9 x 13 inch pan layer the tarter tots, one can of the ravioli's, the ground beef mixture, the last can of the ravili's, sprinke enough cheese and layer the last round of tarter tots.Bake for 30 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 2
- browneyegirl Saint Joseph, U.S.
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔