Enchilada CupcakesFrom twill10 1 year ago
- thx to:http://www.the-not-so-desperate-chef-wife.com/2012/03/enchilada-cupcakes.html shopping list
- Enchilada Cupcakes shopping list
- Ingredients shopping list
- 12 wonton wrappers shopping list
- 1 lb of ground beef, browned and drained shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 bag of shredded cheese shopping list
- 1 10 oz can of enchilada sauce shopping list
- 1 cup plain yogurt (low fat) shopping list
- 1 handful of cilantro, roughly chopped shopping list
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced shopping list
- juice of half a lime shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Brown the ground beef with salt and pepper. Make sure to drain any extra grease before using.
- Spray a muffin pan with non-stick spray
- Press 1 wonton wrapper to the bottom of each muffin tin.
- Begin layering ingredients:
- 1 teaspoon cheese
- 1 tablespoon ground beef
- 2 teaspoons enchilada sauce
- 2 teaspoons cheese
- 1.5 teaspoons ground beef
- 1.5 teaspoons enchilada sauce
- Top with shredded cheese
- (I used spoons for the beef and sauce, but just used my fingers for the cheese. So these are estimates on how much of each ingredient to use for each layer. The main goal is for the last layer to be enchilada sauce. Then top the sauce with cheese)
- Bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes or until the sides are brown. (mine took 26 minutes!)
- Let sit for 5 minutes, then run a knife around the edges. Use a knife or a fork to remove the cupcakes from the muffin tin.
- Top with sour cream, salsa, cilantro, any of your favorite toppings.
- Yogurt Mixture:
- Just mix 1 cup of plain (low fat) yogurt, green onions, cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper. This is a GREAT alternative to sour cream. And even when using sour cream, I like to mix the cilantro right into it.
- *You could use any ground meat for this recipe. Or even shredded!
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!