Cheesy Jack-o-lanternFrom hottiehere08 3 years ago
- 3 shopping list
- green onions, divided shopping list
- 2 pkg. shopping list
- (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 pkg. shopping list
- (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded cheddar cheese, divided shopping list
- 1/4 cup shopping list
- finely chopped red peppers shopping list
- 2 slices shopping list
- OSCAR MAYER pepperoni shopping list
- Ritz crackers shopping list
How to make it
- Cut 4-inch length from green end of 1 onion; slice remaining onions. Beat cream cheese and 1-1/4 cups Cheddar with mixer until well blended. Stir in sliced onions and peppers. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Shape into ball; roll in remaining Cheddar. Cut pepperoni into shapes for the jack-o'-lantern's eyes, nose and mouth; press into cheese ball to make face. Insert green onion piece into top for stem.
- Serve with crackers.
- Kraft Kitchen Tips
People Who Like This Dish 1
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookhottiehere08 Spring Port, Michigan
- Not added to any groups yet!