Hangover Chicken Broccoli CasseroleFrom housewifeintraining 2 years ago
- 2 large thawed, raw chix breasts or for how many you're cooking for shopping list
- 1 can cream of chix shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom. it doesn't matter what kind of "creams of" soups you have, as long as you have 2 shopping list
- frozen broccoli floret things- about 2 cups shopping list
- any left over rice you have. i had maybe 3/4 cup if that. it is not imp to add to your dish. i just thought it couldn't hurt and would add more to the dish and heartiness shopping list
- shredded cheese- again not important, but i love cheese and had a mexican blend on hand shopping list
How to make it
- takes not even 5 mins to prep!
- place enough broccoli to layer the bottom of a standard casserole dish. probs 2 cups or more minimum. mine were huge pieces i got from sam's.
- 2 chix breasts- i just seasoned mine with pepper and garlic powder on each side
- 2 cans of your cream of soups
- spread around and stir on your food to cover it
- when you have about 10 to 15 minutes left on the timer add your cheese. you don't really need cheese. i love cheese and you can go without. i added only a lil bit.
- i need to take a photo of the creamy goodness later...
- ***just a side note, with the frozen broccoli it was just a lil runny after it baked but not too bad. just kind of stir it around. if you have time or whatever, you may want to use thawed out broccoli. but i didn't mind. i gobbled mine up!!
People Who Like This Dish 0
- housewifeintraining Minneapolis, MN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookhousewifeintraining Minneapolis, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!