Dried Tuna FlakesFrom honestcooksroom 1 year ago
How to make it
- Drain tuna. Break into chunks and set aside.
- Heat the pan over high heat
- When the pan already hot, turn down the heat into medium heat
- Add tuna and ginger to the pan.
- Dry - stir fry the tuna, keep stirring them until it dries and flaky
- Transfer to a bowl and allow it to cool
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for further use. (last one week)
The Cookhonestcooksroom Borne, The Netherlands
- Not added to any groups yet!