Biltong And Peppadew BitesFrom liezel 1 year ago
How to make it
- Cooking instructions:
- Place a sheet of cling wrap on a flat working surface. Place 3 rows of biltong in rows to measure a rectangle of 15cm x 25cm, and press down. Spread evenly with cheese.
- Top with a row of Peppadews about 5cm from the bottom. Place both hands under the cling wrap, and fold over towards the centre.
- Peel the cling wrap back to the working surface. Fold the top over to the centre in the same way, keeping the cling wrap intact. Carefully fold the bottom cling wrap over and fold in the sides.
- Mould the terrine in a sausage shape with both hands. Refrigerate overnight. Remove plastic and slice with sharp knife just before serving.
The Cookliezel Bloemfontein, ZA
- Not added to any groups yet!