Sweet Potato Spelt PastryFrom jo_jo_ba 1 year ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Spread sweet potatoes in a single layer and roast until starting to brown, about 25-30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Cool completely, then mash.
- Mix in the coconut oil and salt.
- Add the flour and baking powder and mix well.
- Divide in half, wrap each half in cling wrap and refrigerate 1 hour before use.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!