Pumpkin SoupFrom matstc 3 years ago
How to make it
- Cut the pumpkins in half. Sprinkle with olive oil and sea salt and roast in the oven at 400F for about an hour, or until the flesh is soft.
- Soak the cashew nuts in a cup of water for an hour.
- Flash fry the onions, garlic, pepper, and mashed cumin seeds in a pot. Add curry powder when these are done.
- Add the flesh of the pumpkins into the pot as well as the vegetable broth.
- Bring to a boil and let it simmer.
- Blend the cashew nuts (keep the water they were soaking in) into a cream and incorporate the cream into the pot.
- Blend the whole pot if needed, otherwise serve with a couple of roasted pumpkin seeds as garnish.
The Cookmatstc Berlin, Germany
- Not added to any groups yet!