Gluten Free Asian GranolaFrom jo_jo_ba 4 years ago
- 1 cup toasted buckwheat (kasha) shopping list
- 1 cup cooked black rice, cold shopping list
- 2 tbsp uncooked millet shopping list
- 1/3 cup unsweetened long-shred coconut shopping list
- ¼ cup slivered almonds shopping list
- ¼ cup toasted pumpkin seeds shopping list
- ¼ cup sesame seeds (I used black since I had them) shopping list
- 1 ½ tsp Chinese 5 spice shopping list
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger shopping list
- Pinch kosher salt shopping list
- 2 tbsp almond butter shopping list
- 2 tbsp agave nectar shopping list
- 3 tbsp coconut or raw sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp coconut oil shopping list
- ½ tsp coconut extract shopping list
- ½ tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- ¼ cup chopped dried pineapple shopping list
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries (I used raspberry flavoured, they were the only ones I had) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the kasha, rice, millet, coconut, almonds, seeds, 5 spice, ginger and salt.
- Melt together the almond butter, agave, coconut sugar and coconut oil until runny.
- Pour the mixture over the dry ingredients and stir with a rubber spatula until the dry ingredients are evenly coated.
- Spread mixture onto a lined baking sheet and press into a piece that holds together.
- Bake for 25minutes.
- Stir, then return to the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir in the pineapple and cranberries.
- Place in the turned off oven and let cool 1 hour.
- Cool completely on the baking sheet.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- jo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!