Pecan Pie BiscottiFrom jo_jo_ba 1 year ago
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 2 tbsp ground pecans shopping list
- ¼ tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1 tsp kosher salt shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- ½ cup coconut sugar shopping list
- ¼ cup melted, salted butter shopping list
- ½ cup whole milk shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 tsp maple extract shopping list
- ½ cup chopped pecans shopping list
- ¼ cup toffee bits shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment or silicone.
- Mix the flours, ground pecans, nutmeg, salt, baking powder and sugar in a large bowl.
- Stir in the melted butter, milk, vanilla and maple extract, then fold in the pecans and toffee bits.
- Divide the dough in half, shape each half into a flattened log and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Reduce the oven to 325F.
- Cool biscotti 15 minutes, then slice on the diagonal into 20 pieces.
- Place biscotti, cut side down, on the sheets and bake 10 minutes, then flip and bake 10 minutes more.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!