Prawn CurryFrom elraydavid82 4 years ago
- 2x large onion shopping list
- 500g mushrooms shopping list
- 2x large tamatoes shopping list
- 2 klg prawns(shrimp) shopping list
- 1 tsp of each. ,starinese,mustd seeds,coriander seeds,curry leaves shopping list
- 1tsp of each, seafood masala(mixture of garam,jeerah,tumeric,paprika and cayen pepper shopping list
- fresh coriander shopping list
- brown sugar shopping list
- 250ml sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- olive oil in pan,in goes all the dry seeds.they should all pop....
- then the spices,with the onion,cook until onions are soft.
- add in sugar here,then add tamatoes until the mixture is well cooked thru.
- add pepper and olive oil to your mushrooms,leave to stand for 3 minutes,then add to pot,after the Tamatoes.
- Now allow to simmer for about 30min
- then add the shellfish,deveined prawns with the shell on works best.
- this will need to cook for 20min.
- when prwns are cooked,now stir in some SOUR CREAM.
- let the pot rest,turn off the heat and ENJOY
The Cookelraydavid82 Cape Town, South Africa
- Not added to any groups yet!