Green Pumpkinseed And Cranberry Crispy BarsFrom twohot 2 years ago
- cooking spray shopping list
- 1/2 cup raw green pumpkinseeds shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter $ shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) package miniature marshmallows (about 5 cups) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt $ shopping list
- 5 cups oven-toasted rice cereal (such as rice Krispies) $ shopping list
- 1 cup dried cranberries shopping list
How to make it
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add pumpkinseeds; cook 4 minutes or until seeds begin to pop and lightly brown, stirring frequently. Remove from heat; cool.
- Lightly coat a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray; set aside. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in marshmallows; cook 2 minutes or until smooth, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and salt. Stir in reserved seeds, cereal, and cranberries. Scrape mixture into prepared dish using a rubber spatula.
- Lightly coat hands with cooking spray; press cereal mixture evenly into prepared dish. Cool completely. Cut into 16 bars.
- Nutritional Information
- Amount per serving
- Calories: 152
- Calories from fat: 29%
- Fat: 4.9g
- Saturated fat: 2.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 1.9g
- Carbohydrate: 26.3g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Cholesterol: 7.5mg
- Iron: 0.9mg
- Sodium: 115mg
- Calcium: 4.7mg
People Who Like This Dish 0
- twohot Montreal, CANDADA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooktwohot Montreal, CANDADA
- Not added to any groups yet!