Mistys Jello Yogurt PieFrom tuilelaith 2 years ago
How to make it
- Boil water, add Jello mix and stir until dissolved.
- Whisk yogurt into jello.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Pour into pie shell and refrigerate.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
- Personal note here:
- I think that the recipe needs to be doubled, because it does not fill the entire shell up. Then you could heap it up and cut it into 16 tall thin slices.
- Or, just all it to parfait glasses and add a layer of the filling the a thin layer of the crumbs and keep going for a three layer effect.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- tuilelaith Columbia, MO
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!