Bacon & Cheddar Breakfast MuffinsFrom luisascatering 2 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- 3 slices applewood smoked bacon, baked, drained and finely chopped shopping list
- 1 cup grated sharp Tillamook cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 cage free egg shopping list
- 2 tablespoons canola oil shopping list
- 1 cup buttermilk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350. Brush muffin tin with canola oil.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl. Add the bacon pieces and cheese and mix in thoroughly.
- Whisk egg, oil and buttermilk in a small bowl, then stir into dry ingredients until incorporated (you might need to add a little more buttermilk - like a thick pancake batter consistency)
- Evenly distribute batter into prepared muffin pan and bake for 15-20 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes. Remove from pan and serve while warm.