Mandarin Spinach SaladFrom yogibear 3 years ago
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) rice vinegar shopping list
- 1 tsp (5 mL) grainy mustard shopping list
- 1 pinch salt shopping list
- 1 pinch pepper shopping list
- 4 cups (1 L) baby spinach leaves shopping list
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Leafy Green Sprouts or lentil Sprouts shopping list
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sliced almonds, optional shopping list
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 green onion, sliced shopping list
- 1 can mandarin orange sections, drained and patted dry shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper. Add spinach, bean sprouts, almonds (if using), radishes, green onion and oranges; toss to combine.
The Cookyogibear Seguin, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!