Homemade Chocolate With NutsFrom CookWithAnna 5 months ago
How to make it
- Boil the sugar and water until the sugar melts and you get a glossy syrup.
- Add the butter to the syrup ad mix well until it melts.
- Take the pan off the heat and add the powdered milk and cocoa. Mix everything together.
- Line a tray with greaseproof paper and pour in the chocolate mixture.
- Sprinkle the nuts (I used a few mini marshmallows too) and push them into the mixture using a fork or a cocktail stick
- Put it in the fridge until the chocolate sets (I left it until the next day) cut it in squares and its ready to serve.
The CookCookWithAnna Bedford, United Kingdom
- Not added to any groups yet!