Bread Pudding Muffins With Sausage And MushroomsFrom dancingfox 11 months ago
- 1 tablespoon canola/vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced white mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 pound sweet Italian sausage, removed from casing shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 baguette, day old, cubed shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Spray a 12 cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Heat the canola oil in a large skillet over medium heat and saute the mushrooms. Add the sausage and stir over the heat until browned and cooked through.
- In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, milk, Italian seasoning and salt and pepper. Add the cubed bread to the egg mixture and let the egg and bread mixture sit for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator to allow the bread to absorb the liquid.
- Remove the egg mixture from the refrigerator, add the sausage and mushrooms and stir to combine. Ladle the bread pudding mixture into the muffin tins and bake until set, about 30 to 35 minutes.
The Cookdancingfox Butler, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!