Gluten Free Vegan Sugar CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
- 1/3 cup non hydrogenated shortening shopping list
- 1/3 cup vanilla sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/3 cup brown rice flour shopping list
- ½ cup sorghum flour shopping list
- 3 tbsp arrowroot starch shopping list
- ½ tsp guar gum shopping list
- 2 tsp soy milk powder shopping list
- ¼ tsp cream of tartar shopping list
- ¼ tsp baking soda shopping list
- Pinch sea salt shopping list
- Pinch nutmeg shopping list
- 1/3 cup water or unsweetened soy/rice milk, as needed shopping list
How to make it
- Cream shortening and sugar until fluffy.
- Add vanilla and beat at medium speed until well blended.
- Beat in flours, starch, guar gum, milk powder, cream of tartar, baking soda, salt and nutmeg.
- Beat in water or soy/ rice milk at low speed until well blended. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF and line three baking sheets with parchment.
- Roll out half the dough at a time to 1/8” between sheets of waxed paper and cut out with cookie cutters.
- Place 2” apart on the sheets.
- Bake 8-9 minutes, until set. Cool on the sheets for 10 minutes, then remove to a rack.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- jo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔