Spinach Salad With Apples And FennelFrom PongoUSA 1 year ago
- 2 tb apple balsamico ( I use Sigona's ) shopping list
- 2 tb olive oil ( your best ) shopping list
- S+P shopping list
- 1 bunch spinach, washed and dried shopping list
- 3 or 4 leaves radicchio, cut into thin ribbons shopping list
- some parsley, minced shopping list
- 1 sm fuji apple, cored, quartered, cut into thin slices crosswise shopping list
- 1/2 fennel, halved, cut into thin slices crosswise shopping list
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, roasted, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Mix vinegar with oil, S+P. Whisk, until emulsified. Toss spinach in dressing, layer on a big plate. Sprinkle with radicchio, parsley, fennel, apples and hazelnuts, drizzle some dressing over.
The CookPongoUSA San Francisco Peninsula, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!