Mark's French Onion MeatloafFrom mbouchersr 3 years ago
- 5 lbs hamburg shopping list
- 1 lg green pepper shopping list
- 1 lg onion shopping list
- 1 Pack Lipton Beefy onion soup mix shopping list
- 2 Cans Campbell's French onion soup ( This is for the gravy ) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp liquid smoke shopping list
- 2 Tbsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 2 Boxes Savory Herb Stuffing Mix shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all Ingredients together except for the Campbell's Soup
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Form two loaves and place in a deep roasting pan
- After 40 mins. remove grease from pan and continue cooking for 30 mins
- Remove from oven and rest for 15 mins.
- I used an emersion blender to break down the onions in the soup.
- Bring 2 Cans French Onion Soup to a slow boil, I use Half & Half and cornstarch as a thickener, You can use any way you like to thicken gravy.
- Pour over Meatloaf and ENJOY !!
The Cookmbouchersr Lewiston, Maine
- Not added to any groups yet!