White Habichuelas (spanish-style White Beans)From neoncrucifixion 2 years ago
- 2 tbsp sofrito shopping list
- 2 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 2 cans (8 oz each) of Goya Spanish-Style tomato sauce shopping list
- 2 cups of water shopping list
- 1 can (1 lb 13 oz) of Goya small white habichuelas shopping list
- 1 tbsp of Goya olives and capers shopping list
- 5 or 6 medium chopped cubes of calabasa (spaghetti squash) shopping list
- 5 or 6 medium chopped cubes of cooking ham shopping list
How to make it
- On medium heat, coat the bottom of a cooking pot with the olive oil. Then add the sofrito and cooking ham, sautéeing the ham for a minute or two.
- Add the can of white habichuelas.
- Add the 2 cans of tomato sauce and the 2 cups of water. Stir.
- Add the olives and capers and the calabasa. Stir.
- Allow the pot to boil, then reduce heat to medium/low and simmer for 15 to 20 min or until thickened.
- Serve over rice or protein and enjoy!!
The Cookneoncrucifixion Bethlehem, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!