Farro With Feta Cucumbers And Sun-dried TomatoesFrom twohot 2 years ago
- ervings: 4 • Serving Size: 1 cup • Old Points: 3 pts • Points+: 4 pts shopping list
- Calories: 241 • Fat: 6.5 g • Protein: 9.1 g • Carb: 39.1 g • Fiber: 5.8 g • Sugar: 1.9 g shopping list
- Sodium: 177.3 mg (without salt) shopping list
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 cup uncooked pearled farro shopping list
- 2 tbsp minced red onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced sun-dried tomatoes shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh grated feta shopping list
- 2/3 cup finely chopped cucumber, seeds removed shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped bell pepper shopping list
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp finely chopped mint or parsley shopping list
- kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Cook farro in salted water according to package directions until al dente, about 15-20 minutes. Drain and let cool.
- Combine with remaining ingredients and toss well. Serve chilled or room temperature.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- twohot Montreal, CANDADA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooktwohot Montreal, CANDADA
- Not added to any groups yet!