Crust-less Summer Zucchini PieFrom twohot 4 years ago
- Servings: 6 • Serving Size: 1/6th • Old Points: 3 pts • Points+: 3 pts shopping list
- Calories: 125.3 • Fat: 4.8 g • Protein: 8.1 g • Carb: 13.1 g • Fiber: 2.0 g • Sugar: 2.5 g shopping list
- Sodium: 420.1 mg Ingredients: shopping list
- 10 oz shredded zucchini, all liquid squeezed out shopping list
- 1/2 cup shallots, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 chopped fresh chives shopping list
- 1/2 cup part skim mozzarella shopping list
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour (King Aurthur) shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 2/3 cup fat free milk shopping list
- 1 tsp olive oil shopping list
- 2 large eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt shopping list
- fresh cracked pepper to taste shopping list
- cooking spray (I used my misto) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400°. Lightly spray a pie dish with cooking spray or your misto. Combine zucchini, shallots, chives, and mozzarella cheese in a bowl.
- Sift flour and baking powder in a medium bowl. Add remaining ingredients to the bowl and blend well. Combine with zucchini mixture and pour it into the pie dish.
- Top with parmesan cheese and bake 30-35 minutes or until knife comes out clean from the center. Let it stand at least 5 minutes before serving.
- Makes 6-8 servings.
The Cooktwohot Montreal, CANDADA
- Not added to any groups yet!