Milk Powder Ras MalaiFrom Nikky_k9 3 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 cup powdered milk, shopping list
- 1 egg, 1 tsp oil, shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking powder. shopping list
- OR: shopping list
- 1 cup powdered milk shopping list
- All purpose flour 1 table spoon shopping list
- baking powder half tsp shopping list
- egg 1 shopping list
- oil 1 tablespoon shopping list
- Syrup: shopping list
- 1 liter milk, shopping list
- 6 tbs sugar, shopping list
- Seeds of 1 small illaichi, shopping list
- 1 tbs chopped pista, shopping list
- 1/2 ts vanilla essence. shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together the ingredients into a dough and form into small oval, slightly flattened balls. Make very small balls.
- Meanwhile boil the milk with sugar and illaichi seeds.
- When the milk starts to boil add the malai balls. Add when milk is boiling upwards.
- When they start to swell up lower the heat and cook for 10 minutes. Keep boiling, the balls will expand.
- Just before removing from heat add kevera essence.Garnish with pista.
- Chill and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- Nikky_k9 Nowhere, Us
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The CookNikky_k9 Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!