Besitos De Coco (Coconut Kisses)From MonicaNY30 2 years ago
How to make it
- Combine the coconut and water in a saucepan with a heavy bottom. Bring to a boil, add the brown sugar. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 30 mins stirring occasionally or until the mixture becomes thick and sticky. Drop the mixture by Tblsp onto a greased cookie sheet Bake for 20 mins or until golden brown, let the coconut kisses cool completely.
- NOTE: Use a measuring spoon to keep the kisses uniform in size.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- MonicaNY30 Penuelas, Newyork
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The CookMonicaNY30 Penuelas, Newyork
- Not added to any groups yet!