Heathy Petite Chocolate Chip Banana Bread LoavesFrom twohot 10 months ago
- Petite chocolate Chip banana bread Loaves shopping list
- Skinnytaste.com shopping list
- Servings: 8 • Serving Size: 1 mini loaf • Old WW Points: 4 • Points+: 6 pts shopping list
- Calories: 197.8 • Fat: 5.0 g • Carb: 40.8 g • Fiber: 4.0 g • Protein: 4.2 g • Sugar: 21.9 g shopping list
- Sodium: 222 mg shopping list
- As muffins: shopping list
- Servings: 12 • Serving Size: 1 muffin • Old WW Points: 3 • Points+: 4 pts shopping list
- Calories: 131.9 • Fat: 3.3 g • Carb: 27.2 g • Fiber: 2.7 g • Protein: 2.8 g • Sugar: 14.6 g shopping list
- Sodium: 148.6 mg shopping list
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 3 ripe medium bananas shopping list
- 1/3 cup unsweetened apple sauce shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups white whole wheat flour shopping list
- 3/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 tbsp butter, softened shopping list
- 1/3 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 large egg whites shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/2 oz mini chocolate chips shopping list
- Smart Balance baking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325°. Spray a non-stick loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Mash bananas in a bowl, set aside. In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt with a wire whisk. Set aside.
- In a large bowl cream butter and sugar with an electric mixer. Add egg whites, bananas, apple sauce, vanilla; beat at medium speed until thick. Scrape down sides of the bowl.
- Add flour mixture, then blend at low speed until combined. Fold in chocolate chips. Do not over mix.
- Pour batter into muffin pan; bake on the center rack for about 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
The Cooktwohot Montreal, CANDADA
- Not added to any groups yet!