Mellowcreme Hot Chocolate TrufflesFrom jo_jo_ba 3 months ago
- 1 cup candy corn shopping list
- 1 tsp virgin coconut oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp almond milk shopping list
- ¼ cup fine-shred unsweetened coconut shopping list
- 1 tbsp icing sugar shopping list
- 1 (28g) packet hot chocolate mix (or make your own!) shopping list
- ¼ tsp ancho chili powder shopping list
- 1 tbsp cocoa + some for dusting shopping list
- 1 tbsp icing sugar, for dusting shopping list
How to make it
- Melt the candy corn and coconut oil together in the microwave (30 second intervals, stirring in between).
- Add the almond milk, coconut, icing sugar, hot chocolate mix, chili powder and cocoa, stirring well.
- Scrape onto a sheet of waxed paper and smooth into a uniformly thick, rectangular layer.
- Cool until you can handle the dough, then cut it into equal sized cubes.
- With greased or icing-sugar coated hands, roll each cube into a ball and and place in a plastic zip-top bag.
- Add the cocoa and the icing sugar, seal the bag and shake to coat the balls completely.
- Re-distribute the balls in one layer (keep them in the bag) and place in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes to firm up.