Tia Mildred's Arroz Con Leche ( My Aunt Mildred's Rice Pudding)From MonicaNY30 1 year ago
How to make it
- Bring the water and cinnamon stick to a boil in a heavy saucepan.
- Rinse the rice until water runs clear. Drain and stir into the saucepan. Reduce the heat to low and cool uncovered for 15 mins or until the rice absorbed the water.
- Mix the milk with the sugar and salt. Add to the rice and stir. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to moderate and cook uncovered for 15 mins or until it thickens. Stir occasionally.
- Served sprinkled with the ground cinnamon.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- MonicaNY30 Penuelas, Newyork
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The CookMonicaNY30 Penuelas, Newyork
- Not added to any groups yet!