Semolina HalvaFrom AbeNW11 2 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Add Coconut Oil to pot on low heat till it melts
- 2. Add Sesame Seeds and roast till golden brown and sprinkle some nutmeg
- 3. Add Soya Milk and bring to boil (be careful, there's quite a reaction when you first add the milk)
- 4. Pour in Coconut Palm Sugar and stir till melted
- 5. Pour in Semolina slowly and keep stirring while doing this. Now you have to act fast. Keep stirring vigorously while on low heat. The mixture will harden fast.
- 6. Put into container and smooth over with back of spoon while spreading it out.
- 7. Allow to cool.
- Keep in fridge and cut into squares when serving. You don't have to use Sesame seeds if you prefer to use nuts. And you don't have to use nutmeg if you prefer other spices such as Cinnamon or if you prefer you can add chocolate. Adjust to taste.
The CookAbeNW11 Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!