Raspberry Hot ChocolateFrom PromiscuousChristianLady 3 years ago
How to make it
- In a saucepan heat milk over medium heat until warm, next place chopped chocolate into pan and stir until completely dissolved into milk. Add sugar.
- Place the raspberries into blender and add hot chocolate mixture in gradually as you blend. Strain to eliminate seeds.
- Pour into mugs and top with whatever you wish.
- **I found the raspberry hot chocolate too thick for my liking and added hot water to dilute it, before indulging.
The CookPromiscuousChristianLady Herne Bay, UK
- Not added to any groups yet!