Cheesy Chicken Noodle CasseroleFrom chales0317 1 year ago
- 1 large boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed and cooked shopping list
- 4 cups cooked egg noodles shopping list
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 tbsp melted butter shopping list
- 4 tbsp bread crumbs shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, mix butter and breadcrumbs. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix remaining ingredients, leaving about 1/4 of your cheese out of the mix.
- Pour chicken noodle mixture in a large glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top of the chicken noodle mixture.
- Sprinkle bread crumb mixture over top of the mixture.
- Bake at 400 for 25 minutes.
The Cookchales0317 Riverside, California
- Not added to any groups yet!